MEDICAL AESTHETICS & WELLNESS
Health spa in Point Pleasant… Care that gets compliments!
At Remedi, we offer a unique assortment of vitamin and amino-acid injections to help you achieve maximum health and wellness. Our injections are power-packed with a blend of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that help with weight loss, improve metabolic function, increase energy levels, eliminate toxins, and boost your immune system. Vitamin injections are administered intramuscular-directly into your muscle. IM injections are fast with 100% absorption. This route can offer lasting effects as it bypasses the gastrointestinal system, allowing the vitamins to be more bio-available to your cells. Having the proper balance of vitamins and minerals in your body is essential in improving your health and well-being. All the injections at Remedi can be administered weekly.
Skinny Shot Injection
What is the Skinny Shot? Our Skinny Shot starts with a special lipotropic fat burning combination of methionine, inositol, choline, and carnitine. Each of these ingredients helps the body turn fat into energy and are also powerful antioxidants.
In addition to the Lipotropics blend, our skinny shot also contains a mixture of B vitamins, which further help to facilitate fat loss and increase energy. The formula is then completed by adding ingredients to reduce appetite, build muscle and promote a healthy immune system.
- Pyridoxine (B6): Promotes red blood cell production and converts food to energy.
- Methionine: Helps break down sugars & carbohydrates and convert to energy.
- Inositol: Converts food to energy.
- Choline: Healthy nerve cells, cuts muscle recovery time, helps convert fat to energy.
- Cyanocobalamin B12: Energy, healthy nerve cells.
- Carnitine: Building block for proteins, helps the body burn fat as fuel.
- Thiamine (B1): Improves immune system, helps convert fat and carbohydrates into energy.
- Riboflavin (B2): Increases metabolism, supports the immune system.
- Increase energy
- Decrease appetite
- Increase metabolism and burn more calories
- Improved overall health and wellness
What is Vitamin B12 and what does it do? Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin, also known as cobalamin. It plays a vital role in brain function and the production of DNA and red blood cells. Chemically, vitamin B12 can exist in a number of different forms, but all of them contain the mineral cobalt. The vitamin can be stored in the liver for a long time, so it may take a few years for a deficiency to develop.
- An untreated vitamin B12 deficiency can lead to neurological problems or pernicious anemia, which occurs when your body doesn’t have enough B12 to produce the amount of red blood cells it needs.
- Vitamin B12 shots are the most common way to prevent or treat a deficiency. The injections are prescribed by a doctor and given intramuscularly, or into muscle.
- These are very effective at raising blood levels of B12 and preventing/reversing a deficiency.
THE SERVICES PROVIDED HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THESE PRODUCTS AND THERAPY ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSIS, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE. THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE. THIS SERVICE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR HEALTHY ADULTS. ALWAYS CONTACT YOUR MEDICAL PROVIDER BEFORE BEGINNING ANY TREATMENT PROGRAM.
FDA Regulation: The injectable vitamins and nutrients administered by our company are purchased only from FDA approved and regulated 503(a) and 503(b) compounding pharmacies.