MEDICAL AESTHETICS & WELLNESS
Health spa in Point Pleasant… Care that gets compliments!
Our IV vitamin infusions are formulated and developed by the experts at Remedi in Point Pleasant. The IV infusion of essential nutrients makes them far more beneficial than applying topical products or taking oral supplements. Our vitamin drips are intravenously infused straight into your bloodstream. When infused directly into your bloodstream, the nutrients bypass the digestive system altogether, making them far more effective, improving your absorption rate. IV infusion ensures around 90% absorption of nutrients, while oral supplements may only provide 20-30% absorption.
PURE HYDRATION DRIP
The Pure Hydration drip is an infusion of normal sterile saline to get your hydration level up. This IV therapy is essential in boosting urine flow and cleansing the kidney for people suffering from recurrent kidney stones, benign prostate hypotrophy (BPH), prostate cancer and recurrent urinary tract infections.
- Normal Saline: A crystalloid isotonic IV fluid that contains water, sodium and chloride (0.9% NaCl).
- Prevent recurrent urinary tract infections
- Provides generalized hydration
- Prevent acute kidney injury related to dehydration.
- Help restore the body’s natural hydration status.
- Prevent muscle cramps and body aches associated with dehydration.
- Improve overall health and wellness.
The Glamour drip is a renewing and restoring vitamin infusion formulated and developed by the experts at Remedi in Point Pleasant. This drip contains essential nutrients that will restore your youthful radiance, improve your vitality and rejuvenate your skin, hair, and nails. The Glamour drip promotes youth, glamour, and rejuvenation by helping to neutralize the major causes of aging.
- Ascorbic Acid: An antioxidant that protects your cells from the damage caused by free radicals in the body. It aids in the formation of collagen, which helps skin be smooth and firm, nails to be strong, and hair to be healthy. Ascorbic acid also promotes wound healing, improves the absorption of iron, and strengthens the immune system ensuring overall health and wellness.
- B-Complex Vitamins: This is a mixture of the essential B vitamins — they enhance the health of your skin and blood cells and increase the skin cell turnover rate. As such, they improve your overall health to make your skin glow and radiate wellness.
- Biotin: This is the most essential B vitamin (B7) for aesthetic wellness. It promotes healthy hair, skin and nails and can regulate blood sugar levels.
- Fortifies your hair, skin, and nails.
- Promotes and boosts collagen production to make your skin appear healthier and younger looking.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Rehydrates tired skin.
- Prevents and reverses the effects of free radicals.
- Immediate absorption of nutrients in the blood stream makes it efficient.
- Quenches the hair, skin and nails.
- Stimulates DNA repair.
- Intensely hydrate your skin while releasing toxins with a high dosage of antioxidant.
- Boosts your immune system.
- Suppresses inflammation.
IMMUNITY BOOSTER DRIP
The Immunity Booster drip is the perfect vitamin infusion for those who want to boost their immune system and recover faster from illnesses. Carefully crafted by the experts at Remedi, the Immunity Booster drip contains a powerful combination of essential B-complex vitamins and other nutrients to improve and maintain your overall health and wellness. The vitamins in this drip will enhance your body’s natural ability to fight off sickness, improve overall health and wellness, and increase recovery time after illnesses.
- Ascorbic Acid: An antioxidant that plays an important role in the body. It protects your skin and blood cells from free radical damage. It also boosts collagen production, immunity, and aids in the absorption of iron. It is also needed to maintain healthy skin, teeth, bone, cartilage, and blood vessels.
- B-Complex Vitamins: This is a collection of essential B vitamins that ensure cellular health and convert your nutrients into energy. As such, it ensures overall wellness and boosts your physical capabilities.
- Zinc Chloride: This is the most crucial nutrient to ward of illnesses and boost your body’s recovery. It minimizes the risk of infections and reduces the duration of illnesses, allowing you to resume your daily activities with minimal downtime.
- Protects against infections.
- Improves recovery and healing time after getting sick.
- Builds up the immune system.
- Respiratory symptom relief.
- Allergy and asthma support.
- Works quickly because of immediate and optimal absorption.
- Serves as an immunity booster for surgical recovery-can be used before and/or after surgery to optimize healing.
- Reduces the duration of illnesses.
- Works rapidly because of immediate and optimal absorption.
THE CLASSIC DRIP (ORIGINAL MYER’S WELLNESS DRIP)
The Classic- The Original Myer’s Wellness drip – is a uniquely formulated vitamin infusion treatment offered at Remedi. It is named after John Myers, M.D., a Baltimore, Maryland physician. He used intravenous vitamins as treatment for fatigue, upper respiratory infections, acute asthma attacks, chronic sinusitis, seasonal allergies, migraines, autoimmune disorders, and many other ailments. The treatment’s primary goal is rehydrating your body and combating fatigue to make you look and feel revived, rejuvenated, and relaxed. It replenishes your body’s fluids and nutrients, eliminates harmful toxins, decreases oxidation, fuels brain cells, and ensures overall optimal health. The Classic drip is the “gold standard” for overall health and wellness.
- Ascorbic Acid: A strong antioxidant that protects your skin and blood cells from free radical damage. It also boosts your immune strength to minimize the risk of illnesses. It has been proven to shorten the duration of viruses and infections. It is also required for the body to build collagen, the skin’s support protein.
- B-Complex Vitamins: This is a mixture is packed with B vitamins that ensure overall skin and blood cellular health and vitality, thereby ensuring overall wellness. They also convert other nutrients into energy to boost your mental and physical capacities.
- Essential Minerals: This is a blend of essential minerals that provide various benefits, such as reversing the effects of dehydration and removing harmful toxins. They detoxify and subsequently hydrate your body.
- Hydrate your skin and body.
- Detoxify the entire system.
- Protects cells from free radical damage.
- Decrease oxidation.
- Restore essential vitamins and replenish electrolytes.
- Decrease inflammation.
- Improve blood circulation.
- Promote nerve function.
- Reduce fatigue and exhaustion.
- Promote healthy blood cells production.
- Help with seasonal allergies.
- Improve quality of sleep.
THE FAT BLASTER
The Fat Blaster drip is the ideal means of boosting your body’s natural metabolism to burn fat at a faster rate. It will jumpstart your metabolism to make you feel more energized, burn fat, and ensure overall wellness. This treatment isn’t a substitute for exercise and a balanced diet, of course, but rather the ideal combination. You still need to engage in regular cardiovascular activities to achieve weight loss, but this vitamin infusion boosts your natural metabolic rate to maximize your weight loss goals.
- B-Complex Vitamins: This is a mixture of the most essential B vitamins. Each of the B vitamins has its unique value and benefits, but they collectively maintain optimal cellular health and wellness. They also convert the nutrients into energy, boosting your efforts during cardio workouts. Typically B vitamins should be given in combination as they work synergistically.
- Amino Acids: This is a mixture of essential amino acids used to increase energy, burn fat and restore balance. They boost your metabolism, decrease muscle loss, and burn fat faster. While the B vitamins boost your energy and efforts, amino acids boost calorie and fat burning.
- Reset your metabolism.
- Fight adrenal fatigue.
- Enhance the breakdown of fat cells in your body.
- Burn calories and belly fat faster.
- Build lean muscle to help take inches off your waistline.
- Maximize your physical capacities.
- Restore essential fluids and nutrients.
- Improve athletic and physical performance.
- Ensures the immediate absorption of nutrients.
- Restore the body to an enhanced natural functioning state.
There are times when your veins are small and dehydrated which can prevent the IV catheter from inserting properly. After two attempts, if we cannot gain IV access to your vein, then you will be refunded all monies except a $25.00 supply fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
The acronym “IV” stands for intravenous therapy, “intra-” meaning within or inside and “venous” relating to the veins. Thus, IV therapy is a method of administering fluids (and nutrients) into the body via the blood vessels, and it’s the fastest way possible to deliver essential nutrients to your body.
You’ve always been told to take your vitamins, why not inject them? Vitamin IV infusions are a safe and effective way to deliver vitamins and minerals directly into the bloodstream – via a small needle similar to those you would be given at the hospital. Each IV contains a custom blend of nutrients to boost your energy, prevent a cold or sickness, support muscle health and much more. Just look at our assortment of Vitamin IVs and choose one to fit your needs.
Some IV drips contain electrolytes and salts, while others contain sugars, vitamins, and antioxidants. Each concoction differs depending on the health and wellness needs of each patient.
The most common ingredients that go into IVs include:
- Saline. This a solution of salt in water and is the most common type of fluid for IVs. A Saline solution is great for dehydration and hangovers since sodium is a type of electrolyte.
- Vitamins. The benefits of vitamins and antioxidants are essential, as they can give us a boost of energy, strengthen our immune system, plus so much more.
- Electrolytes. These essential elements and compounds hydrate our bodies, regulate nerve and muscle function, regulate blood pressure, and more. Besides sodium, your body needs potassium, calcium, bicarbonate, magnesium, chloride and phosphate — all of which are electrolytes.
- Amino Acids. Amino acids are the building blocks of life. Our body uses 23 amino acids, connected in different patterns to build protein molecules. This is very important because the entire body is made of protein molecules. these molecules are involved in many biological and chemical functions in the human body and are necessary for growth, development and overall health and wellness.
As a drip hydration therapy medical spa, we use all of these ingredients to formulate our drips based on the wellness needs of our patients. Some IVs, like our Skinny Drip, are designed to enhance for weight loss and contain a metabolism booster. Our Glamour drip is designed to promote glowing skin, healthy hair, strong bones, healthy liver, reduced oxidation and cellular growth.
IV vitamin drips are thought to benefit a variety of conditions. It can be used for the treatment of dehydration, hangovers, boosting immune systems, boost energy, improve mood, and much more.
IV drips work by administering vitamins, nutrients, and fluids directly into the bloodstream. The drip is administered into the bloodstream intravenously to enable maximum absorption. The body is able to absorb 90-100% of the nutritional contents administered, unlike just the 20-50% absorption rate that is possible when taken orally. A lot of people have been reported to have found significant improvements in their different conditions after taken IV vitamin drips. For example, it can take several hours after drinking water before your body starts to benefit from the water you drank but with IV fluids you will begin to benefit immediately.
Why not just take vitamin supplements orally? Many people do not absorb vitamins in their digestive track very well. For those dealing with digestive issues such as constipation, chron’s, celiac, IBS it can be helpful to bypass the digestive track and go directly to the bloodstream for high absorption at a cellular level.
Depending on your nutritional needs you may see dramatic effects after the first IV. People who get regular IVs will feel less dramatic effects as their body starts to obtain optimal hydration and nutritional balance. Some get an IV weekly, multiple times a week, several times a month or as needed.
The hydration generally last for several days as your body utilizes and processes the excess volume of saline (salt water). Based on which IV treatment you receive, the metabolic stimulating effects and vitamin replenishment can last for several weeks.
All of our IV formulations are all designed as water soluble so that any excess amino acids or vitamins are able to be urinated and do not build up in the body to excessive levels.
Yes. IV fluids make you feel much better. You benefit from IV fluids immediately having the fluids intravenously. Your body is able to absorb the fluids very fast. Your body will also experience maximum absorption of the fluids.
What if I am pregnant? If pregnant, normal saline fluids are commonly an option for infusion. However, any additional IV vitamins or minerals will require a written prescription from your physician.
IV therapy can provide many benefits to you such as boosting your immune system, boosting your energy levels, increase mental clarity, improve symptoms of depression, improve anxiety, relieve dehydration, relieve hangover, and many more.
Is vitamin infusion therapy safe? Our IV drip treatments are performed by medical professionals and are sourced from an FDA registered facility. Most of the nutrients are the same as what you ingest in food or supplements; they are just delivered differently and more effectively to the bloodstream. Side effects or negative reactions to the substances in the IV infusion therapy are almost non-existent. Slight bruising, itching or swelling on the skin from the IV is possible, like any needle injection, but these effects are mild and quickly dissipate. The treatment is not painful, just a slight prick to the skin as the needle is inserted.
THE SERVICES PROVIDED HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THESE PRODUCTS AND THERAPY ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSIS, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE. THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE. THIS SERVICE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR HEALTHY ADULTS. ALWAYS CONTACT YOUR MEDICAL PROVIDER BEFORE BEGINNING ANY TREATMENT PROGRAM.
FDA Regulation: The injectable vitamins and nutrients administered by our company are purchased only from FDA approved and regulated 503(a) and 503(b) compounding pharmacies.